January 7, 2011

PJs Top Ten - Fall 2010

In fall 2010, I was blessed with a perfect day in Central Park. It was November 12, 2010. The trees were actually a bit past prime, but the sky was so blue I decided to head over to the park and see how things looked. What I quickly realized is that the fact that the trees were a bit past prime actually worked to my advantage because it allowed more light to flow between the trees, and provided some interesting trunk shapes to work with. I was so excited with the photos is was tough to pick out just ten.

But, as it turns out, I needed to narrow it to eight to accomodate two more highlights. This first one is my lovely great niece. Her mom says that when the little one looks at this shot she always laughs. Well, so do I.


I also felt compelled to add a shot of my roof garden, since it was lovely this fall as well. It was great sitting up there and reading.


Now on to the stars of the show...